Pugh Accardo is pleased to offer a full suite of intellectual property services. We provide both transactional and litigation services for patent, trademark, and copyright issues, covering all of your intellectual property needs.
- Patent Prosecution
- Drafting and filing/prosecuting design and utility patents
- Elections and restrictions
- Analysis of and response to USPTO patent Office Actions
- Patent Examiner interviews
- Nationwide Coverage! – While we are pleased to meet with you in our office in New Orleans, LA office, we can prosecute your patent applications before the USPTO regardless of your location.
- Competitive Rates! – Our low hourly rates keep the average cost of a utility patent application between $5,000 and $7,000. (Not including USPTO filing fees).
- Drafting and filing trademark applications
- Analysis of and response to USPTO trademark Office Actions
- Nationwide Coverage! – We can prosecute your trademark applications before the USPTO regardless of your location.
- Competitive Rates! – Our low hourly rates keep the average cost of a trademark application less than $500. (Not including USPTO filing fees).
- Assist clients in registering their original works for copyright protection
- Intellectual Property Counseling
- Novelty/patentability analysis of inventions
- Analysis of proposed trademarks and trade dresses
- Preparation of non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Assist in the development and implementation of individual and corporate intellectual property protection strategies and portfolio management
- General advice on seeking and protecting patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets
Our team of experienced litigators are ready to assist you with all of your intellectual property related needs, including:
- Analysis of and response to “cease and desist” letters
- Patent infringement
- Trademark and trade dress infringement
- Trade secret theft/misappropriation
- Copyright infringement