- J.D., Loyola University, 1999
- B.A., University of Southwest Louisiana, 1994
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE BEFORE THE FOLLOWING COURTS:
- Supreme Court of Louisiana and all LA State Courts
- Louisiana District Courts, Eastern and Middle
MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Association for Women Attorneys
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Council
- Defense Research Institute
Ms. Joffe and Ms. Baglio defended this case brought by the family of a deceased industry worker who was diagnosed with mesothelioma. The family alleged that the worker’s illness was caused by his exposure to asbestos throughout his work career. The jury trial concluded in May 2006.
- John W. McFadden, et al. v. Anco Insulations, Inc., et al., Case No. 29,455, Parish of St. James, State of Louisiana.